StationRipper Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Beta and in Test > Beta 2.00 (Closed)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCopying station name?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Copying station name?
    Posted: 04 October 2004 at 6:09pm
I'd like to see StationRipper beta copy the song name of the currently playing song instead of the station name. Like I'm currently ripping urbandrop.ca and its copying the station name but Shoutcast's station listing shows the song plain and clear but when it copies, it has the station name. Any ideas?

[EX]
Instead of  dieselboy - 09 - harder and faster [weapon vs. e-sassin remix] (robbie rivera).mp3, it makes it UrbanDrop.ca - 24/7 Drum'n'Bass  Jungle (powered by.mp3
gratajik View Drop Down
Music Guru
Music Guru
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gratajik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2004 at 6:37pm

Hi zsr,

Yep, good find - it appears that the track name is only correct on the SECOND song (and any after).  I'll look at it.

Thanks,

-Greg

zsr View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2004 at 7:14pm
Well it seems that after it's done ripping the song, it re-names the mp3. Not too sure, but for the people that wanted the incomplete songs, make sure to fix this. :)
gratajik View Drop Down
Music Guru
Music Guru
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gratajik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2004 at 10:20pm

Yeah, incomplete was never a issue before this version.  I'm working on it :)

Thanks for finding the problem!

-Greg

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic