StationRipper Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Beta and in Test > Beta 2.00 (Closed)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLucky 11? (New Beta Out)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Music Guru
Music Guru
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gratajik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lucky 11? (New Beta Out)
    Posted: 28 September 2004 at 10:03pm

OK, a new one is up.

Changes:

• Fixed problem with stations not starting correctly, but staying in the list and add blank stations to MyStations (Thanks to Cody for finding that one!)
  • The StationList is now mutli-select.  That means the pop-up options Pause, Remove, Pause after current, and Remove will work on more stations than one (VERY nice if you want to remove all, or pause three or something).

Things seem to be getting pretty solid, so we may be in open beta very soon. 

Has anyone has a chance to play with "Detail Control"?

Thanks,

-Greg

natedogg View Drop Down
Music Lover
Music Lover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natedogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 2:25am
not for me, maby for me i shouldint of whent and test beta because i can't use it anymore, i can't even use the old anymore too so for me another stream ripper
gratajik View Drop Down
Music Guru
Music Guru
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gratajik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 6:40am

Hi Nate,

When did the old one stop working? In what way?

-Greg

Cody View Drop Down
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 12:28pm
I've tried the DETAIL CONTROL - but frankly (per previous post), I'm not sure how to set this. My experince with BETA 2.00b9 was that many of the songs got the beginnings chopped. I tried setting the "space" between to 100ms ... not much difference. So in general, the settings are very confusing (to me). I think some examples in your HELP would be of great value.
natedogg View Drop Down
Music Lover
Music Lover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natedogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 9:16pm
the old one now can't  rip streams and says  "unkown" when i click my  rips< ="text/">zYZwso(1,"zYZTimeout('enableDesignMode()', 20);");
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic