StationRipper Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > StationRipper - Rip Shoutcast stations to MP3's > Bug Reports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockederror, pauses (registered)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Acropora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: error, pauses (registered)
    Posted: 20 January 2012 at 2:50pm
Hi, I am getting the error 'We've encountered an error. Sorry, it's our fault. Please click 'reload' to continue listening.', after about 20 minutes of working fine.   

This happens on my new machine (win7 64), didn't happen on my old machine (win7 32).

I see from some posts that the free version does this (not sure if same message though) on purpose to remind people to register. I am already registered,and did the registration again just to make sure, but still get the message.

Any ideas why I am getting this?

Greg
gratajik View Drop Down
Music Guru
Music Guru
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gratajik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2012 at 8:30pm
Is that the actual text of the error? Do you have to re-start StationRipper to continue? What are you trying to record?

The reload error sounds like a web page thing. When you get it, does StationRipper still continue recording if you don't do anything?

-Greg
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic