StationRipper Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > StationRipper - Rip Shoutcast stations to MP3's > Bug Reports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSR keeps frezzing amonst other issuies....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Music Listener
Music Listener

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SR keeps frezzing amonst other issuies....
    Posted: 05 August 2010 at 11:08am
Yup, as soon as I started to run 6 stations at the same time it starts freezing up and not responding often.

It also is not recording nearly what it use to. Before it would do a good job getting most if not all the songs. Now it seems to get less although I do wonder if it is the stations....

Do some stations recorded better than others?

I have 2 stations that are from the same site (181.fm) and one recorded very well (the buzz) but the other (engery98) is doing a very poor job as well as the many others.

I really want to have non-interrupted recordings so when played back it is a smooth transition from song to possibly site commercial to song again just as if I was listening to it live from the computer and in the same order. I use date modified to line the songs in order and it works well but not when songs are missing!

My questions are:
if I record more stations will it effect the SR in performance?

And is it normal to miss lots of songs, I mean lots! I really want uninterrupted recordings and don't see why it can't do it?

And is it normal for SR to freeze often.

I also get have a lot of songs, not in a row but after another good recoding, that won't play due "Media player could not render some of the pins in the graph, you may not have the needed codecs or filters on the system?

I run vista 64 bit but don't think that this is the issue as It has been pretty good to me. My computer is a dual 2gh and higher end.

These are becoming big issues and please help me.

Thanks,

Steven
doja View Drop Down
Music Listener
Music Listener

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2010 at 11:16am
I also get have a lot of songs, not in a row but after another good recoding, that won't play due "Media player could not render some of the pins in the graph, you may not have the needed codecs or filters on the system?

Ok one question kinda answered... The songs can't play because they are only under a 10kb...

But why????\

Edit: I have selected increment songs/ copy incomplete songs/ keep duplicites and it works now!!!! But I don't know why, yet....

I will edit this post after my other post is answered so other can see this and use it to help them!!!

Edited by doja - 06 August 2010 at 4:30am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic