Forum Home Forum Home > StationRipper - Devs > Code
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked3/25 - New Beta

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Music Guru
Music Guru
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gratajik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3/25 - New Beta
    Posted: 25 March 2010 at 9:58pm
The beta has been updated: http://www.stationripper.com/release/SR_V2.93SS.exe

Changes:

- Improved SmartStationSniffer registration
- Now interfacing to Drop.io - free service that lets you put files up on the "cloud" and access them from anywhere (Download or play music files via the drops web page). StationRipper will now optionally upload the files it records to Drop.io. (See View->Options, Cloud tab)
- When listing to a station, uses the local ip and now localhost (was causing a problem is Windows 7)
- When listing to a station, now uses the temp file to launch (Windows 7 issue)
- When listing to a station, and not using relay, some stations were having issues.
- Continued improvement on song detection for SSS (Pandora, Rhapsody, AOL Music, Slacker, etc).

Edited by gratajik - 25 March 2010 at 10:00pm
gratajik View Drop Down
Music Guru
Music Guru
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gratajik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 9:21pm
Update tonight. It will now create a "Playlist" drop. That type of drop has a media player to the right of the main page (so you can click play and it will play all songs in your drop).

-Greg
gratajik View Drop Down
Music Guru
Music Guru
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gratajik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 9:48pm
I wrote a command line for DropIO, called DropIOCmd. Right now it JUST does what StationRipper needs, but I'll be flushing it out.

Handy, if you want to use Drop.io from a batch file (or another app)

http://www.stationripper.com/dropio.htm
gratajik View Drop Down
Music Guru
Music Guru
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gratajik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2010 at 1:43am
This has been released as the live version.

I consider SSS to still be in beta, but I had some other changes in that needed to go, so it all went.

The only big change here was SSS should let you know if issues (and suggestions to fix them)
Jocko View Drop Down
Music Lover
Music Lover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jocko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2010 at 2:12pm
I am having trouble with the new Smart StationSniffer Beta. It downloads in MP3 format, but they either play for 2 seconds and then cut out or are corrupted and don't play at all. I have switched back to the original StatitonSniffer -- no problem. Also, the new StationRipper is too large to fit my monitor - bottom cut off.

Edited by Jocko - 13 June 2010 at 3:40pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic