StationRipper Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > StationRipper - Rip Shoutcast stations to MP3's > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAccuradio - Hitkast

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Music Listener
Music Listener

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ytherien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Accuradio - Hitkast
    Posted: 26 October 2009 at 2:29pm
Hello, I have been using Station for a few years now and it works great. Recentlly I tried to record "HITKAST" from Accuradio with no success. Either directly or via the sniffer.

I did some research on the Internet and in the forums to find nothing in relations with Accuradio. I only found some source that says the Stationripper should record Accuradio.

I am running Vista Ultimate SP2, NO UAC and version 2.93 (registered) of Station Ripper.

The sniffer seems to work OK because it was able to record AOL radio. When I start the sniffer with the console I get an error message the it cannot start the logger. Access to the path "C:\p...\stationripper\stationsniffer.txt is denied.

When I open the following url: http://player.accuradio.com/player/slipstream/hitkast/?channel=chr

A S++ and then S? appears but nothing more happens. I tried chaning song, nothing. Only once it was able to record the header (the first song is always a plug of the station) then when the first song starts nothing.

Anyhelp would be appreciated. Thank you.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic