StationRipper Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > StationRipper - Rip Shoutcast stations to MP3's > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedtime scheduler for recording station

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Music Listener
Music Listener

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Island Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: time scheduler for recording station
    Posted: 08 July 2008 at 2:09pm
How about an option to set a time schedule to record a given station?

For example, one station I seem to like the tracks they play in the early AM hours better than what they play in the day, so I'd like to set stationripper to record from 10 pm until 6 am

Another station I would like to record 24 hours except skip two shows, one a political talk and the other a live show on weekends since the audio quality isn't very good in that segment.

It would be neat to have for each station a Schedule Button where you could set the hours to record for each day or all days of the week, etc.
klookabill View Drop Down
Music Lover
Music Lover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klookabill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2008 at 10:43pm

Stationripper does have a "DON'T record from x:xx to x:xx" option...Maybe you can make that work until Greg can make a "DO record from x:xx to x:xx" option.

gratajik View Drop Down
Music Guru
Music Guru
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gratajik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2008 at 11:00pm

Yeah, the timer options in StationRipper are very limited. 

I have been planning on really putting this into StationRipper, but probably on the next re-write, when I move to .NET (and I'm not sure when that will be)

As klookabill says, you can do some limited timer functions using the restrictions.

-Greg

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic