StationRipper Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > StationRipper - Devs > Code
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedStreamripper 1.60 is frozen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gregsharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Streamripper 1.60 is frozen
    Posted: 06 April 2004 at 11:01pm

Hi Greg

Long time no see. Just wanted to let you know that I froze streamripper 1.60, and it's here:

http://fire.prohosting.com/gsharp

Planned for 1.61 are only 2 things, but they are good ones:

- Rip to single file (with cue sheet)
- Fix for bug: Assertion failure on frameoffset != READSIZE

By the way, I've been poking around the site to catch up on your latest features. Excellent work!  -Greg

Edited by gratajik
gratajik View Drop Down
Music Guru
Music Guru
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gratajik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2004 at 7:48pm

Good deal.

One thing I've had user complaints about recently is there's a space being added after the tags in the MP3 file.  I haven't had a chance to debug, but that would be a nice-to-have.

So is the 1.60 version "gold"?  I've been holding off integrating to the new stuff until it was tight.

-Greg

gregsharp View Drop Down
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gregsharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2004 at 10:53am

Thanks for the report for id3 tags - actually that one is new to me. I filed a bug report (#934252), and will investigate.

So far, there are not any other reports of new bugs in 1.60, just the old familiar ones. So, it is gold, but development continues.

Greg S.
gratajik View Drop Down
Music Guru
Music Guru
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gratajik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2004 at 11:31pm

Hey Greg, could you look at this thread - any idea what's up?

-Greg

ken_knapp View Drop Down
Music Lover
Music Lover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ken_knapp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2004 at 6:42pm

Hi Greg Sharp,

I'm helpking Greg R. with the next version of SR, as he hasn't time to keep up with it.

I'd like to get and integrate the latest version of the console into SR.  I've been to the above page. 2 questions - How close it 1.60.5 to release?  And where can I get the latest source code? In the GZ from that, CVS?

Thanks!

=Knapper=

ken_knapp View Drop Down
Music Lover
Music Lover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ken_knapp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2004 at 6:52pm

Also.. we're putting together a centerl place for the new --x options - do you know if any has already put together a list for specific stations?

Thanks,

=Knapper=

spoiler View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spoiler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2005 at 3:51pm
Hi,
I think stramripper is a great project and hape it is continued even if it takes a lot of time.
It would be cool, if you create a database with stations that send correct cut marks or with setting of cut marks that work for a special station.
My favourite ones are from sky- fm and rock chicks radio.

gl &hf

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic