StationRipper Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > StationRipper - Rip Shoutcast stations to MP3's > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAAC+

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gheraille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AAC+
    Posted: 18 January 2006 at 2:34pm

Hello all,

A good idea should be to support AAC+ Stream in the future.

Danny

x420x View Drop Down
Music Fanatic
Music Fanatic
StationRipper Assistant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x420x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2006 at 1:16am

I'll agree on this too,mp4(or AAC+) is looking more and more like the successor to mp3 format due to it's smaller footprint and the ability to stream multi channel.

I don't see Franhofer's mp3 Surround encoder going anywhere,my license expired on 12/31/2005 so I am left to use Windows Media Professional(Yech !   )Minntonka's MLP/DTS encoder($$) which will only work if i burn them to DVD,or Nero's mp4 multi channel

~Trey~

iggy67 View Drop Down
Music Lover
Music Lover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iggy67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2006 at 2:11am

Do you know when it will be when AAC+ will be addes t Stationripper?

It would be great to be able to listen to AAC+

Sealed14X View Drop Down
Music Listener
Music Listener

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sealed14X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2007 at 9:51pm
Yes I am as well requesting aac+ support as it seems that the mp3 192kbps format is being phased out for the aac+ 160kpbs format.

I've paid for my Station  Ripper 2.xx copy and will pay again just to see acc+ formats supported, thank you!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic