StationRipper Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > StationRipper - Rip Shoutcast stations to MP3's > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBrowser Window Resize

Post Reply Post Reply
x420x View Drop Down
Music Fanatic
Music Fanatic
StationRipper Assistant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x420x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Browser Window Resize
    Posted: 07 November 2005 at 7:14pm

Howdy Greg

I know that this has been requested by users including myself a couple of times but I just wondered if you have given any more consideration to make the program browser window re-sizable via a mouse drag ?

The recording control window is in my opinion too small and I don't really care for the current "enlarge" view as I like to keep the program in one window and not have a second pop up window.Personally I rarely use the station browser though judging from posts here many people do.

Second suggestion is when marking a station for pause or remove after current song is there a way to mark it as so ?...even if it was changing the color of the icon that shows when a station is buffering or recoding .

gratajik View Drop Down
Music Guru
Music Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gratajik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 11:13pm

Hiya Trey,

Yep, I've actually tried to do this several times now (the re-size thing).  The problem is, that window is heavily subclassed, and the various subclasses get in the way of each other - doing the browser window is one that I haven't been able to get around.  I'm currently working on record-to-single-stream, and the French version, but I'll give it another try.

The color/icon change should be simple - I'll try to get it in the next version.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic