Forum Home Forum Home > Languages > German
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGerman Version...?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Music Guru
Music Guru
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gratajik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: German Version...?
    Posted: 25 September 2005 at 12:54am

We'd very much like to translate StationRipper into German.  Anyone interested in helping?  Ideally, you'd have access to Visual Studio 6.0

Let me know here, via a PM, or my normal e-mail if you're interested.

-Greg

Maik View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2005 at 7:05am

I´m interested in translating StationRipper into German.

I´ve got no VS6 But I only need to translate the SourceCode, don´t I?

If you want to contact me, her my mailadress news4maikl@yahoo.de

I`m a PHP-Programmer of a multilingual Web-Portal, so I have a litte bit of experience in translating.

Greetings Maik

graham taylor View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote graham taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2005 at 6:36pm

hi..!

i'm an absolute newcomer to stationripper - all i can say is fantastic, mega fantastic..!  reminds me of my kid-days listening to pirate radio stations operating from the north-sea... stations like radio noordzee international, radio london etc... they forced a change in the radio music scene in the UK way back in the early 70's...

are you still looking for support for translation into german..? i'm english, live and work in switzerland and have been using the german language for 30 years..! i'm fluent..! 

if you are interested you can get in touch with me at graham.taylor@gmx.net

anyway you "guys and girls" keep the show running it's simply amazing... me think it's time i registered ;-)

have fun..!

graham

gratajik View Drop Down
Music Guru
Music Guru
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gratajik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2005 at 6:40pm

The deal is, I send out a "Resouce DLL Project".  That's the best way to do the translation, for the tech I'm using.

The translator brings up the project and just had to edit the string resources, dialgos, and menus.  There's also a couple of web pages that get embedded in.

Maik, if you think you're interested, either send me a personal message via the forum with your e-mail, or fill out a support request w/ your e-mail and I'll get in touch with you (perfer to NOT post e-mails here, so we all don't get spammed! :P)

Graham - same deal, if you have access to VC 6.0 and are intereted, fill out a support request. 

If no one can get a hold of VC 6.0, I can do it "by hand", but it'll take a lot longer and be a lot more work.

Thanks!

-Greg

Maik

matze View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2005 at 5:40am

ICH will deutsch

I want german

Michael View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2005 at 2:03pm
Hope it comes soon "Deutsch"
mpfsee View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mpfsee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 4:26pm
i nee it in german pleas bitte inbedingt
Peter View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2006 at 5:20am

Hallo, hallo,

was ist los? (Where is the action?)

Wo ist die deutschsprachige Version?

Wer macht's nun wirklich?

Based on past project experience, for a good job take a native speaker.

Viel Erfolg, viel Spass,

Peter (German)

PS:

If you need/want help, drop a note to prog@topmail-files.de

Salsaholic View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salsaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2006 at 5:22am
Hello,
need help! how to Rip from Webradio to Harddisk with an Apple Macintosh
Computer, without to buy and install Virtual PC ?
Thanx in advance
choschiba View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choschiba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 1:05pm
hello Greg,

I would like to help out with the translation into German language.

Blubb View Drop Down
Music Listener
Music Listener

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blubb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2006 at 5:09am
nearly one year later... and nothing news about a german version?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic