StationRipper Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > StationRipper - Devs > Code
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwhere is it?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doom9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: where is it?
    Posted: 17 July 2005 at 5:09pm
As the title says, I'm trying to find the source code. According to StationRipper sourceforge page (http://sourceforge.net/projects/stationripper/), StationRipper is released under the GPL, but I cannot find any up-to-date sources. All I was able to find is the 1.11 CSV import, and a zip file containing the 1.12 and 1.13 release. And that comes with a notice saying StationRipper is a wrapper for the streamripper library, which itself is also released under the GPL. The source code link in the about window also seems to be from the initial version.
doom9 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doom9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2005 at 5:19pm
Upon further search I have discovered the source code of the latest posted version.. but only the commandline part of it. So my question turns into: where can I find the sources of the GUI and the latest version?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic