V2.06- Change Log (12/12/04)
This is a minor release of StationRipperTM,
with a some small bug fixes and enhancements. Upgrading
is recommended for all users.
- Warning when trying to delete files
- When deleting files in MyMusic, will
now send to the Recycle Bin.
- Removed Chat Button
- For users having problems starting
StationRipper, this version should fix that.
- More fixes for some stations that
weren't having files copied correctly.
Summary of changes since 2.0:
- More fixes for filename problems.
- Fixed Import of MP3 files.
- Option to increment song names.
- "File Splitting" added to Right-click
on stations. You can change the split point by the # of seconds
(so if the track changes 5 seconds after the title changes, enter "5"
for seconds and "after" for when).
- New Advanced Option added, "Invalid
Character Rules". For new users and users with small previously
recorded libraries by StationRipperTM
, it is recommended that you select "Use New invalid character rules".
This will replace invalid characters in file and station names with a
dash (-), and support multibyte. If you uncheck this, the "old"
rules will be used (non-multibyte and invalid characters will be
removed with no replacement). OLD users with large libraries November
want to use un-select this option so StationRipper won't record music
you've already got. The default for this option is to use the
new rules. ONLY SELECT CHECKED OR UNCHECKED. Changing this option will
result in the same music being recorded twice to your library, with
slightly different names.
- Bug fixed in how stations are
removed. Will now only remove the selected station(s) when
remove is clicked from pop-up.
- Show size of songs in MyMusic (NOTE:
Will only work from any songs recorded forward. Import sizes
will be in the next release).
- Some minor GUI fixes.
- Stop the "browser running" icon from
running forever when an external window is launched.
- New option to Show/Not show animated
- Improved Version information screen
- Improved File Splitting (it will now
figure out the "Silence" window based on the # of seconds you enter).
- Another fix for files not getting
- Fix for version system.
- File names were getting "mp3.mp3" on
the end - this version fixes that.